Sunday 8 February 2009

Here we go!



Just an idea I had to keep in touch with colleagues who were employed by Bentley and Rolls-Royce at Crewe. As bad times have hit the Crewe site many people have left through the early release scheme, some before they had actually planned for. I hope this blog site can let people post some stories of the good times that they had at Bentley and enable some to keep in touch. Well let's see how it goes!

If you have any pictures, stories etc you would like put on this site then just email them to me and I'll get them published.


2 comments:

Crewe Dave said...

Cracking idea Nick. I assume that Jules has noticed and will link to it. If not I'll prod him! He took a load of pics onsite last year. Would you like me to ask him to send some of them?

NickG said...

Thanks, all photo's would be appreciated. It's quite rare to get pictures from inside the factory, I can also have a word with Jules.